£25k - 45k per year
Forward Role are working with a super exciting award winning, global and full-service, digital marketing agency in Shrewbury. The agency deliver a seamless connections data, technology and creativity, and develops strategies for sustainable growth that drive immediate business impact.
They have a continually expanding team of over 200 digital gurus, and are looking for a CRO Manager to join.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and creative, with an excellent understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation. As a CRO Manager, you will lead and manage the experimentation strategy across a variety of exciting client accounts. There will be expectation to support with the development and management of these accounts, with the aim to increase their conversion, improve the user journeys and deliver an exceptional user experience.
Role & responsibilities:
- Deliverclear optimisation strategies for clients across their digital touchpoints
- Supporting the Head of CRO and CRO Account Director to plan and deliver CRO testing for named clients in line with quarterly targets
- Delivering qualitative and quantitative insights and use these to develop A/B testing hypotheses
- Assisting in the management of the end-to-end optimisation testing process, including prioritisation, requirements gathering, test implementation, measurement and next-step recommendations
- Delivering service with acute awareness of client commercial targets/levers
- Act as a key point of contact for clients, leading on strategy and helping our clients mature their testing programmes
- Act a champion and be a through leader of CRO throughout the agency
- Aiding in the development of a culture of testing and learning, knowledge sharing and best practice adoption
- Supporting the CRO channel’s development through collaboration on development, cross channel communications and internal training initiatives
- Aiding in the implementation and management of required tools and technologies to help successfully run client CRO programmes
Skills & experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in a CRO focused role
- Experience using analytical, research and testing tools such as Google Analytics, VWO, HotJar, Optimizely, Optimize, etc.
- Knowledge of CRO best practice and conversions levers
- Ability to turn insight into actionable recommendations for your client(s)
- Positive, ambitious and a collaborative team player with a proactive work style
- Strategic thinker with a passion for problem-solving
- Effective time management skills - ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Commercial awareness with the ability to manage multiple streams of activity
- Strong attention to detail
The business offer an outstanding benefits package and flexible working policy, with hybrid office:home working.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.