£25k - 40k per year
Forward Role are working with an exciting, fast-growing digital agency in Manchester City Centre. The agency offer performance focused digital solutions to an impressive and varied client base. Their specialisms include analytics and CRO – offering analytics audits, digital tracking, dashboard creating and delivering data driven insight to customers, and always striving to optimise and maximise performance.
As a Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering CRO strategy and successful campaigns across a variety of clients and providing digital analytics and reporting. You may be client facing and managing some accounts, so the ideal candidate with have strong communication skills. They have a vibrant office in Manchester City Centre. You will be working alongside a team of talented, intelligent and friendly digital marketers.
The business is experiencing a period of fast, organic growth, and so, are looking for a new hire to support across CRO and reporting.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Qual and quant analysis – continuously aiming to identify customer journey issues and areas of opportunities
- Develop testing hypotheses – utilise user research and analysis to provide recommendation to improve and drive conversion and performance
- Assist with design, development and implementation of changes and then continue to monitor
- Manage all MVT and A/B testing
- Monitoring a/b tests and evaluating their performance, making recommendations
- Building and maintaining KPI dashboards
- Combining Google Analytics data with data from other CRO/UX tools
- Provide on-going regular CRO/reporting support and complete ad-hoc requests for clients
- Analysis of digital data to deliver insight to clients conversion rate
- Develop relationships, offering workshops and training for client
- Keep up to date with all the latest CRO / UX technology and methodologies, always striving to improve the agencies CRO offering and contribute to business development
Skills & experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in CRO
- Analytical and data driven – Strong Google Analytics skills
- Report and dashboarding experience with Google Data Studio or similar
- Excellent testing experience (a/b, mvt, split) – using a variety of tools
- Ability to provide insight and be commercially focused
- Confident presenting and communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.