£28k - 35k per year
Forward Role are working with an international, award winning fashion brand who are leaders in ecommerce and retail. The business has a huge online presence, and various wholesale partnerships.
The popular brand have grown from strength to strength, with the team expanding at their Manchester HQ offices. Data is quickly becoming the focus and its importance and value is understood across the business, with the aim of becoming a fully data driven operation and leaders in data exploration.
As a Customer Insight Analyst you will be delivering insight in to the market and the customer to drive business decision making. The ideal candidate will be eager to get stuck in to the data and tell a story, influence stakeholders and really make a difference.
Role & responsibilities:
- Deliver in depth marketing and customer insight in an easily digestible way to stakeholders, and make recommendations for future actions
- Be a champion for all things customer data, and it’s use to influence key decisions
- Build and maintain data visualisations and reports with recommendations for stakeholder
- Deliver Market insight, understanding the customer and competitors
- Continuously looking to improve and automate reporting where possible
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a customer or marketing focused data role
- Experience using SQL is essential
- Highly analytical and commercially driven
- Experience delivering customer data models is desirable but not essential
- Other tools such as R or Python, visualisation tools and Google Analytics are desirable but not essential
- Understanding of the role analytics and insights plays with in a business
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.