Manchester City Centre
£30k - 47k per year
over 1 year ago
Senior Customer Insight Analyst
£30,000 - £47,000 - Manchester
Forward Role are working with a well-established and innovative financial services business in Manchester City Centre. The analytics function are striving towards a more advanced and technical way of working, utilising data science techniques to provide insight and an in-depth understanding to the customer and their behaviours.
As a Customer Insight Analyst you will work collaboratively to provide pre and post campaign analysis. From segmentation and selections, to producing statistical models and presenting insightful information and making recommendations to support and improve the businesses marketing and campaign strategies.
- Data extraction from large databases, cleanse and manipulate data so it is ready for analysis
- Support the marketing team by providing relevant customer segmentations and selections for campaigns
- Providing detailed and accurate insight in to campaign performance, during and post campaign
- Making actionable recommendations on how to improve strategy and campaigns moving forward
- Propensity modelling using SAS and Emblem
- Exploring attribution modelling using tools such as Python
- Understanding the customer journey, retention rates, and life time value
- Deliver ad hoc analysis to support other areas of the business
Skills & experience:
- 3+ years experience in a similar marketing or statistical analytics role
- Experience using SQL and/or SAS is essential
- Running data selections and campaign analysis is desirable
- Experience and understanding of various statistical techniques
- Statistical modelling experience is essential
- Experience using programmes like Python, R, Emblem is desirable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on email@example.com or call 07824 365 143
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.