£35k - 45k per year
Forward Role are working with a vibrant and diverse retailer in West Cheshire who are looking for a Data Analyst to join the growing team. You will be working with the Retail & Marketing teams, supporting them with technical, data and analytical solutions. You will provide admin support across Customer Data, managing GDPR queries and striving to improve processes to become as efficient and effective as possible.
Role & responsibilities:
- Building datasets and analysis using tools such as SQL and perform data updates
- Continuously be looking to improve processes and systems, identifying opportunities
- Identify and manage data quality issues
- Produce and delivery documentation for your key stakeholders
- Provide day to day support across the marketing IT and data systems
- General data management, process management
- Always putting the customer first and thinking about customer impact
Skills & experience:
- Experience working in a similar Customer Data support role
- Advanced use of SQL – understanding principles, database principles and procedural code
- Ability and knowledge to write SQL queries
- Advanced Excel skills
- Attention to detail, strong problem solver
- Ability to work independently with autonomy
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143. or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.