£45k - 60k per year
Forward Role are working with a forward thinking retailer going through an exciting period of change with a huge digital transformation. Data and analytics is at the center of the project and so, the department is continuously developing and evolving whilst receiving big investment.
Customer Data Science team are looking for a passionate Customer & Marketing Analytics Manager to build, develop and lead a newly formed team! The team will be responsible for building and implementing data science and machine learning solutions to drive customer personalisation and recommendation capabilities.
The aim is to build personalisation & recommendation models to drive targeted customer communications and solutions to support the customer loyalty roadmap and strategies. You will be working closely with the omni-channel customer engagement specialists and the wider machine learning and AI specialist teams, along with various other teams to bring customer centric strategies to life!
Role & responsibilities:
- Understand stakeholder requirements, desired outcomes and set performance KPIs to develop a plan for customer personalisation and recommendations.
- Lead and support the team in the build and production of personalisation and recommendation models to enhance customer experience.
- Develop, mentor and train the team where necessary – sharing best practice
- Design experiments to quantify performance of models and product
- Working with big data sets, utilising data science techniques to creative innovative insight and drive change
- Working with data from various sources – extract, query, manipulate, analyse
- Working alongside data engineers to define data pipeline needs
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a technical customer analyst or customer data science role
- Highly experienced across personalisation / recommendations solutions
- Experience working in a retail, ecommerce or omni/multi-channel environment
- Management and leadership experience
- Understanding of campaign build and testing
- Experience across a variety of tools e.g. SQL, R, Python, Spark, Alteryx
- Machine learning framework knowledge
- Passionate about marketing and technology
- Eager and curious personality
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.