£35k - 45k per year
Forward Role are working with a well-established, multi-branded retailer in Greater Manchester. The ecommerce business has over 2 million customers each year through the apps and websites. The business offer tens of thousands of branded products, covering fashion, electrical, household, garden and more!
The dynamic business are on a journey through a huge data transformation, as investment continues in to the data and insight capabilities. The opportunity for upskilling, developing and growth is endless –there are big plans for the Data team! There is a centralised data team which is split in to specialist areas – the Customer Data Scientist will support the Data Science function to drive commercial value from the data across the business.
Role & responsibilities:
- Create new data science products, whilst develop/improve, monitor and refine existing products and models
- Working with a variety of teams to ensure the smooth transition of data science products from test to implementation and deployment
- Championing user adoption and training once products are rolled out
- Driving the test and learn culture and strategy
- Continuously monitor, track and measure product effectiveness, benefit and impact
- Keep up to data with latest technologies and innovative techniques – identify areas within the business where these could be adopted and implemented
Skills & experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in a Data Science or Customer Analyst role in a commercial environment
- Experience or passion for retail/ecommerce is desirable
- Experience building propensity models and customer life time value (LTV)
- Experience in SQL, Alteryx, Python, R, SAS, Snowflake etc
- Strong communication skills – ability to take detailed briefs and present work to stakeholders
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.