Customer Data Strategy Manager - Hybrid
3 months ago
Customer Data Strategy Manager
Hybrid (3 days in the office and 2 remote preferred)
Very competitive salary
Forward role are working with a market leading UK and International omni-channel retailer trading in store, online and offering a “click and collet” service. Their range includes Women’s, Men’s and Children’s clothing, homeware and furniture.
This well-known brand was established over 30 years ago and now have over 200 UK stores and over 25 international stores as well as an online channel growing at a huge rate. They are delivering year on year growth and their customer base is in the millions!
They are looking to recruit a Customer Data Strategy Manager to manage the data processes of CRM Campaigns and support a data driven approach to their contact plan across the mix.
To map out their CRM platform leverage and ensure CRM Reporting is effective.
This role is Team Leader for email development, email build, marketing campaign selection and reporting executives and will manage third parties to deliver strong data focussed development.
- Ensure the effective delivery and progress of CRM activity to drive a customer centric approach.
- Manage a customer first approach that brings data driven benefits to CRM activity.
- Implement the customer strategy, with appropriate customer segmentation across the mix.
- Ensure the data of the CRM Contact Plan is set to enable comms to specific customer segments
- Cultivate a results-based approach with clear views on performance of activity.
- Develop effective platform-based implementations of segmentation and content
- Set up the execution of segmentation in the contact plan
- Work with the Campaign Execs and CRM Manager to establish strong segmentation and targeting.
- Demonstrate ongoing improvements in data sets to drive relevance and associated revenue.
- Support the Senior Marketing Execs to implement, assess and improve activity.
- Lead the commercial and process elements of the CRM Data Development plans
- Manage the data provider for cadence of improvements, cost control and activity delivery
- Collaborate across the team to agree the priorities for strategic developments.
- Operate in a return on time and investment basis and lead the teams to changes that deliver against strategic objectives and cost / resource / return requirements.
- Work with the team to enable great activity execution and ongoing progress
- Advance the work of the Senior Marketing Execs with activity insight and data impact.
- Promote the refinement of activity delivery to ensure targeting and personalisation cut through.
- Lead the implementation of data changes that bring increased customer focus, targeting and content.
- Leadership qualities and the ability to elevate from the day to day function enabling a team to strategically progress.
- Line management experience, proven strategies to deploy leadership capabilities.
- A team worker with a positive approach to agile demands, able to galvanise co-workers and deliver development.
- A clear progress leader able to prioritise, simplify and implement step wise change that delivers benefit.
- Proven ability in delivering messaging in an engaging, effective presentation leveraging digital aspects appropriately.
- 5 years of CRM experience including platform solutions and plan development, and an appropriate academic background.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.