£28k - 32k per year
Forward Role are working with a fast growing, ambitious tech business in Greater Manchester who are leaders in their specialism in the UK. The award winning business pride themselves on being not only profitable, but always ethical. They service homes and businesses and provide high level customer service.
The customer insight functions has been a huge success since being introduced two years ago, and the team is now growing. As a Customer Experience Insight Analyst, you will be passionate about data and digging in to information to provide actionable insights and using it to drive positive business change. You will a Voice of the Customer champion and managing the survey programmes including NPS initiatives. You will continuously be looking for and identifying opportunities to develop strategy to enhance the customer experience delivered.
Skills and responsibilities:
- Champion customer focused thinking and promote decision making to always be based around the customer
- Managing VoC and NPS projects
- Providing insight in to customer behaviours, needs and wants
- Diving in to data to understand customer contact, complaints and areas for customer self-serve options
- Data analysis, translating complex information in to insight, recommendations and insight
- Build an understanding of all areas of the business, actively identifying areas where customer insight could add value
- Regular reporting, delivering context through written reports and presentations
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a customer insight or customer experience focused role
- Strong analytical skills – ability to pull insights from large data sets
- Strong Excel and Power BI / Tableau skills
- Experience setting up surveys and managing VoC & NPS initiatives (desirable)
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication and presenting skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.