£28k - 32k per year
Customer Insight Analyst
up to £32,000
Forward Role are working with a fast-paced, dynamic retailer / eCommerce business in West Cheshire. Due to extraordinary success and continued growth, the business are recruiting a Customer Insight Analyst. This is an incredible opportunity for an passionate Customer Insight Analyst to drive significant change and growth.
The Customer Insight Analyst role sits in the eCommerce function, supporting the marketing and trading teams. Your key responsibility will be highlighting key insights and opportunities in customer data, in order to drive significant value. Through continuous tracking and analysis of the customer journey, you will identify areas of improvement, drive cost saving activities and sales opportunities.
Role & responsibilities:
- Delivering trade analysis – measuring activity and understanding the impact of customer behaviours and lifecycle
- Continuously aim to increase Customer Lifetime Value, and profitability
- Develop automated reports for key stakeholders across the business – measuring performance and driving insight
- Communicate and present insight, findings and recommendation to stakeholders
- Play a key role in the on-going segmentation and personalisation projects
- Support the marketing function to understand campaign performance and to drive ROI
- Develop multivariate testing programmes and drive analytical culture
- Support with ad hoc web and marketing analysis
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a marketing / customer / web / trading analytics role
- Strong experience using SQL
- Good understanding of behavioural modelling and other data modelling tequniqus
- Ability to work with data from a variety of sources, bridging the gap between on and offline data
- Strong communication skills, presenting complex information to non technical staeholders
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie of 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.