£24k - 28k per year
Forward Role are exciting to be working with a well-established, successful retail business who are continuing to expand, evolve and develop as a company. The business work across multiple channels on and offline, and over the years have developed a huge customer database that generates huge quantities of data that requires insight and interpretation to understand marketing performance for maximum efficiencies that benefit both the customer and the company.
Data has always been central to the business, and this is becoming even more prevalent with the increase of digital activity. The business are therefore looking for an energetic, and self-motivated Customer Insight Analyst to join the expending and vibrant Marketing department.
As a Customer Insight Analyst, you will be eager to work on varied challenging analytical projects with the aim to deliver valuable information and actionable insights. You will be responsible for the customer analytics pathway, from taking and understanding a brief through to conclusion, along with the presentation of actionable recommendations to support business development. Within this role, you will greatly develop your skills of SQL and management information systems within a culture that value data insight at the core of its strategy. Development opportunities exist in the application of statistical and web analytics techniques.
Role & responsibilities:
- Produce all management information accurately and in a timely manner and to be able to develop reports, suggest improvements and identify changing trends, where appropriate.
- Produce regular customer activity, mailing and performance reports.
- Supporting new test projects with insight analysis from brief to implementation and improvement.
- Presenting conclusions and analytical insights to business stakeholders, ensuring projected benefits are clearly communicated
- Developing knowledge and experience with the use of SQL and the in-house database structure
- Developing a core understanding of the business, its data and the analytical uses of the data.
- Researching and implementing new techniques to improve Marketing analytics methods
- Implementing propensity models to identify the best prospects for our marketing activity
- Review of customer lifetime value models to improve the customer database performance for future marketing investment strategies
Skills & experience:
- 1+ years’ experience in an analytical role, OR recent graduate in a mathematical/statistical based subject
- Advanced Excel experience
- SQL experience or experience with other programming languages is desirable, but not essential
- Experience managing and manipulating databases
- Have a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Super eager to learn, with a positive attitude and willingness to tackle new challenges
- Confident communicator, happy to present insights to stakeholders across the business
You will be fully supported to develop your skills required for this role with a combination of external training alongside tailored guidance from in house industry experts that will help you accelerate your career.
If this sounds like you and you are ready for the next challenge in your career, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.