£28k - 38k per year
8 months ago
Customer Insight Analyst - £38,000
Windermere/Hybrid (1 day a week in the office)
Are you looking to work for a prestigious retail brand?
Do you want to work for a business who stay a head of the curve and do things their own way?
What about being in a team who have millions invested to enhance the online experience?
If that sounds good, this could be the perfect role for you!
A well-established, prestigious retailer are looking of a Customer Insight Analyst to join the innovative, and newly created Customer Data team. The business have retail stores across the UK, and a strong and growing online presence.
As a Customer Insight Analyst, you will be a key member of the wider Commercial function, and sitting within the newly created Insight & Customer Marketing team, with the goal of driving growth and shaping the future. You will be helping to drive business performance by turning complex data in to actionable insight and recommendations.
- Deliver high quality insight, research, reporting and analytics use a variety of data sources and tech.
- You will work with stakeholders to understand their requirements, taking briefs and answer business questions
- Support the successful loyalty scheme through analysis of customer metrics and campaign performance
- Provide a holistic view of the customer, and deep dive to understand their behaviors and motivations
- Working with customer, product, web and marketing data and using the insight to drive strategy
- Tools: SQL, Google Analytics, Tableau
This is a really exciting, fast-paced role, for someone with a 1-2 years’ experience and is now looking to take a step up in their career. You will need to be able to think on your feet and be an excellent problem solver.
If you are interested and up for a challenge, please get in touch with Sophie @ Forward Role, or apply to this advert.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.