£25k - 30k per year
about 1 year ago
Customer Insight Specialist / Senior Research Executive
Up to £30,000
Manchester City Centre
Forward Role are working with a leading property development company in Manchester City Centre. The business are thriving, they a customer and employee focused, with an excellent culture. The company have a focus on training and development, with a flat structure giving the chance for everyone’s voice to be heard.
As the Customer Insight Specialist, you will be continuously listening to the customers, understanding what they want and need and using this insight to drive an exceptional customer experience.
You will be responsible for driving the Voice of the Customer programme, managing the customer engagement throughout their journey. You will work with a variety of teams and stakeholders throughout the business, delivering the customer insight and working together to develop strategies off the back of the information.
- Be the champion of the Voice of the Customer initiative
- Managing various research projects
- Collate data which is insightful in to the customer journey
- Produce and deliver regular reports and insight to drive improvement across the business
- Create reports on the VoC for the Board
- Support leadership team to apply insights in to their teams
Skills / experience:
- Experience working on research projects, using qualitative and quantitate research methods
- Experience running survey programmes – designing, delivering, gathering data, analysis and insight
- Experience using Qualtric is desirable
- Ability to identify trends and patterns and provide actionable insight from data sets
- Conduct face to face interviews
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders throughout the business
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.