£20k - 25k per year
This well-known ecommerce retail brand, are growing and have created a new Customer Insights and Strategy team in order to make sure the customer is at the heart of all they do. Alongise another role being recruited (see Marketing & Competitor Insight Exec ad) this role will be an integral part of this team as a Customer Insight Executive you will support and champion the customer insight activities, ensuring regular and frequent insight and updates are presented, bringing the customer to life across the wider business and ensuring that the customer is at the heart of all activities and decisions.
This is an intial 6 month FTC with budget next year to become perm. Based in Lancashire with office/home working - 2 days in office, 3 from home.
About the role:
- Working closely with the external agency, managing activities of the Community panel, ensuring clear activity plans and distribution of insights
- Support the delivery of the customer closeness program including planning and preparation of activities
- Working on proposition development by mining relevant customer insight
- Support the continuous measurement of the value that is delivered by customer insight
- Maintain an insights library to ensure business wide access to all market and competitor insight
- Be available as a wider resource across the team to support on large projects and contribute to creating a high performing team that puts the customer at the heart of everything.
About the role:
- Graduate in marketing, data/analytics, business or similar.
- Passionate about data, analytics and keen to learn.
- Ideally some experience working on insights, market trends or analytics
- Great attention to detail
- Commercially savvy and performance driven
- Proven track record of working collaboratively
- Working in a multi-channel retail environment
Interested? Apply today, or for more details please get in touch with Beth Price on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07732 689608
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.