£35k - 40k per year
10 months ago
Customer Marketing Manager- 12 months interim contract
A award winning, customer focused travel company in Manchester is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to define and deliver the UK marketing plan over the next 12 months.
They are looking for a talented individual with experience in marketing and digital campaigns across all marketing channels to increase repeat business. If you have travel experience too that would be great but it isn’t essential.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (email@example.com)
- Drive the consumer marketing strategy focusing on increasing the impact of targeted marketing and communications campaigns
- Work with the commercial and partnership teams to develop the range of sponsorship opportunities on offer
- Plan an execute all web, seo, ppc, email, social media and display campaign activity
- Manage cradle to grave marketing campaigns across all customer touch points
- Measure and report on all campaign success
- Use multiple systems to segment new, current, prospective and lapsed customers
- Proven experience in a customer marketing role is essential
- Experience in the travel sector would be useful but not essential
- Multi-channel experience including broad digital skills, including, content, testing, seo, email marketing, social media and advertising
- Able to form relationships with stakeholders and partners at all levels
- Customer-centric approach
- Line management experience would be useful
Up to £40,000 plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.