Our client, a leading global tech business is expanding their team with a newly created Customer Marketing Manager position.
You’ll be working within the marketing team but also closely with their Customer Manager to develop a programme of comms and activities to increase engagement, upsell/cross-sell opportunities and retention.
- Planning and executing customer-led marketing and communication aimed at keeping and growing customers
- Working closely with the Customer Experience team to ensure appropriate plans for our varying levels of customers
- Working with the Growth Marketing and Content teams to integrate customer marketing into overall marketing strategies
- Develop the very best digital customer journeys including writing emails, journey mapping and nurturing programmes
- Help create and run customer-facing events
- Work with the Content team to source and produce a constant level of case studies
- Be a key stakeholder in brand ownership
- A B2B marketer who has a passion for delivering world-class customer experience
- A creative thinker, who can deliver reliable plans that drive an increase in customer growth and satisfaction (using NPS as core metric)
- A deep understanding of customer personas and how appropriate communications can deliver positive outcomes
- Experience of customer journey mapping and nurture programmes
- Good knowledge of CRM and marketing automation platforms
- A successful track-record of delivering cross- and up-sell activity
- There is a need to travel throughout the UK as required to complete this role. Flexibility to work from home / remotely is standard within the marketing team.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- United Kingdom
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 4 days ago
Marketing Manager £30,000 - £35,000 Liverpool This Marketing Manager will be responsible for co-ordinating all marketing activity within this growing professional services firm in support of their dynamic Business Plan and growth targets. You will work closely with the firm’s Leadership team and ...
- £50k - 55k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 6 days ago
Our client, a leading multinational B2B business is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team due to internal promotion. Main Responsibilities Establish short and long-term strategic plans and programs, resulting in optimal growth, sales and profits Develop innovative strategies in respo...
- £40k - 50k per year + excellent benefits
- Posted 17 days ago
Marketing Manager £40,000 - £50,000 Manchester City Centre We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, ideally with a background in financial services, who can help establish a new SME into the market and make them famous! This is an exciting and unique proposition to be part of somethin...
- £40k - 45k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Marketing Manager- 15 months Introduction: I’m working with a financial services brand in North Yorkshire who need a Marketing Manager to cover a 15 month maternity cover. This role will see you manage robust technical change and test delivery. You must be experienced using Marketing Automation t...