£70k - 80k per year + + excellent benefits
CRM Technical Lead – Dynamics – Remote
My client are a global provider of various software solutions for multiple industries including higher education, non-profit, professional services and the public sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a CRM Technical Lead, or a Developer or Consultant looking to progress, to be part of the exciting growth of a global, market-leading software provider.
My client will offer you the flexibility and independence to become a success, a salary of up to 80k, and the opportunity to work in an inspiring, global environment, with passionate colleagues who like to support one another.
My client will invest in the CRM Technical Lead’s professional and personal development, they aren’t fixated on how many days the Dynamics Technical Lead will work, they will trust you to deliver results – for this reason – they have an unlimited annual leave policy.
The CRM Technical Lead (Dynamics), will have the responsibility of improving and maintaining the technical areas of my client’s D365 implementation.
The CRM Technical Lead’s responsibilities will include
- Maintaining functional and technical expertise of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Applications.
- Supporting D365 CRM Applications.
- Working as a team with Product Management and Business Process Owners to evaluate, create and write up the technical solution (Liaise between business and tech).
- Operating in the tech team to outline the technical landscape of the allocated application processes and technology.
- Take part in the test and development cycles of the technical solution.
- Perform technical solutions assessment with detailed knowledge on D365CS technologies and development practices.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with D365 development and configuration.
- Detailed functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Solutions and integrations and power-apps.
- Experience of solution and integration design.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Certification
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.