One of the UK’s most distinguished charities is seeking a Data Analyst to join the wider fundraising team. This is a brand new opportunity for an exceptional individual to produce insights and reports that can guide strategic decisions. With an award-winning operation and plans to expand internationally, a Data Analyst in this organisation can expect excellent training and a clear pathway to progression.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Administering and maintaining the charities’ CRM system – Raiser’s Edge
- Working as part of a larger team to consider what insight will add value to the function
- Evaluating, recommending, and helping to make and implement insight-driven decisions, improvements and experiments
- Understanding, interpreting and communicating complex information to other non-technical members of the team
- Continuously looking for opportunities to develop the reporting offering and standardise reporting across the business
You should ideally:
- Have a working knowledge of Raiser’s Edge – this is crucial to the role
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role (a background in fundraising is preferred)
- Be skilled in Excel
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to relate to a variety of different people
Company benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Life assurance
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team incentives
- A fun and vibrant culture
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Charlotte on 02036 872 943 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £27k - 33k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Data Analyst One of the UK’s leading software providers is seeking a data analyst to derive insights and offer recommendations to increase customer activity. Reporting to the Head of Professional Services, this is a unique opportunity for someone to drive the company’s strategy by working with va...
- £38k - 42k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Marketing Analyst Forward Role are currently working with one of the UK’s largest insurance providers in their search for a Marketing Analyst. This role is one of the most highly regarded in the business and this market-leading company is well-known for investing in career progression and learnin...
- £20k - 25k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Graduate Data Analyst Burnley - £20,000 - £25,000 Forward Role are working with a cutting edge B2B company based in Burnley. The business offer solutions to enterprise clients, helping them to reduce costs, through the use of data. The innovative business are recruiting a CRM Data Analyst to join...
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Senior Data Analyst Huddersfield £40,000 Are you an experienced Data Analyst looking for a new challenge? Forward Role are working with an exciting tech start-up who are recruiting a creative Senior Data Analyst to join the growing team. The company offer a fantastic, flexible and collaborative c...