£25k - 30k per year
4 months ago
£25,000 - £30,000
Forward Role are working with a specialist, market leading financial services business in South Manchester, who are going through a period of positive change and development as the business exceeds targets!
The business are recruiting a commercially driven and dynamic Data Analyst to join the team. A Data Analyst will analyse real-time data, identify trends and relate the data back to the business practice and processes. An analyst will deliver insights and recommendations which will drive performance and decision making.
- Lead and develop MI capabilities across the business
- Deliver actionable insight to the contact centre performance
- Reporting in the CRM and dialler systems
- Understanding the performance of multi-channel campaigns
- Identify opportunities for new initiatives to help increase conversions
- Identify issues and provide recommendations for solutions
Skills / experience:
- Experience in a Data Analyst or similar role
- Good understanding of contact centre set-up, processes and systems
- Advanced Excel experience
- Power BI experience is desirable but not essential
- Commercially focused, being able to relate data back to the business
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.