One of the UK’s fastest growing consumer start-ups is seeking a data analyst as a result of rapid growth and expansion. With investors in places like Silicone Valley, this tech company is renowned for using industry-first features, so this is a fantastic opportunity for a unique individual to be at the forefront of something huge.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Daily, weekly, monthly in depth reports to the rest of the team and key stakeholders
- Providing the PPC team with actionable data/insight that can be used to ultimately increase efficiency/purchases
- Spend forecasts and budget forecasts
- Analysing the success of any new trials
- Bid management and attribution implementation
- Creating better and more efficient processes across the marketing department
- Seeking and finding opportunities within all paid channels to increase both purchases and efficiency
- Have experience using and analysing data sets
- Have 12 months experience or more in a similar role
- Have extremely strong commercial and mathematical knowledge
- Know the fundamentals of forecasting in business
- Have knowledge of attribution and bid management is desired
- Have strong excel skills
- Pay attention to detail
- Have some understanding of R and Python is desirable
Company benefits include:
- The opportunity to work with one of the UK’s most up and coming start-ups
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic opportunities for progression
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 27 after 3 years of service (not including bank holidays)
- £30 - £35k starting salary + yearly bonus
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £20k - 25k per year
Junior Data Analyst £20,000 - £25,000 Manchester Forward Role are working with a fast-growing, innovative FinTech business in Manchester. The dynamic company are looking to recruit an energetic and commercially savvy Junior Data Analyst to join the growing sales teams. As a Data Analyst, you will...
- £22k - 28k per year
MI Analyst Manchester City Centre £22k - £28k Forward Role are working with a well-established, forward thinking business in the Education sector who are growing their Insights team in Manchester. The business are recruiting a MI Analyst to deliver regulatory reporting and insight to internal and...
- £25k - 35k per year
PPC / Digital Analyst Greater Manchester £25,000 - £35,000 Forward Role are working with an exciting ecommerce business in Greater Manchester, the company are a very well-known brand who pride themselves on their innovative marketing strategy. The digital marketing team is growing, so the busines...
- £35k - 40k per year + yearly bonus
Marketing Analyst My client is one of the world’s largest names in the entertainment industry, and they’re consistently expanding their presence across the globe. This billion pound business is looking to recruit a marketing analyst to support the marketing team by building up ready-to-use data s...