One of the UK’s fastest growing consumer start-ups is seeking a data analyst as a result of rapid growth and expansion. With investors in places like Silicone Valley, this tech company is renowned for using industry-first features, so this is a fantastic opportunity for a unique individual to be at the forefront of something huge.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Daily, weekly, monthly in depth reports to the rest of the team and key stakeholders
- Providing the PPC team with actionable data/insight that can be used to ultimately increase efficiency/purchases
- Spend forecasts and budget forecasts
- Analysing the success of any new trials
- Bid management and attribution implementation
- Creating better and more efficient processes across the marketing department
- Seeking and finding opportunities within all paid channels to increase both purchases and efficiency
- Have experience using and analysing data sets
- Have 12 months experience or more in a similar role
- Have extremely strong commercial and mathematical knowledge
- Know the fundamentals of forecasting in business
- Have knowledge of attribution and bid management is desired
- Have strong excel skills
- Pay attention to detail
- Have some understanding of R and Python is desirable
Company benefits include:
- The opportunity to work with one of the UK’s most up and coming start-ups
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic opportunities for progression
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 27 after 3 years of service (not including bank holidays)
- £30 - £35k starting salary + yearly bonus
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 4 days ago
Data Insight Analyst - 6 month FTC Barnsley - Yorkshire £30,000 - £35,000 pro rata A unique B2B, international manufacture in Barnsley who are currently going through a very exciting analytics and digital transformation. The business are looking for a strong and commercially driven Data Analyst f...
- £25k - 35k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Statistical Data Analyst - Consultancy Manchester £25,000-£35,000 Forward Role are working with an exciting and unique consultancy, specialising in healthcare. The team is expanding due to the recent success of winning new business, including some brilliant projects. The business are recruiting a...
- £23k - 27k per year
- Posted 20 days ago
Analyst My client is an AI driven technology company with significant private funding and a huge global vision. This business’ headcount has increased from 4 to 20 in under 12 months and their mission to transform the way technology is shared continues to expand internationally. As a result of th...
- £40k - 60k per year
- Posted 3 days ago
Data Scientist Manchester £40,000 - £60,000 Forward Role are working with a very exciting new Fintech business with in Manchester who are recruiting an ambitious Data Scientist to play a key role in developing the innovative product. As a Data Scientist, you will play a pivotal role in delivering...