Data & Reporting Analyst - Not-for-profit - Hybrid
£25k - 31k per year
9 months ago
Forward Role are working with a forward thinking not-for-profit company whose customer are truly the heart of the business and everything they do. The Insights team are growing, with some incredibly exciting projects on the horizon for the Data Analyst to get stuck in to.
As the Data Analyst, you will have the chance to develop you analytical ability and data management skills whilst making a true impact. You will take responsibility of the creation and management of information and data assets, which you will then use to measure performance. You will be evaluating activities through building KPI dashboards and reporting on impact. Through analysis, you will be unearthing useful insights and opportunities for the team.
Role & responsibilities:
- Utilising a range of data sources to deliver analysis, reporting and insights
- Create and manage a centralized data management system, collating all information to deliver regular reports
- Managing the diversity and inclusion data and reporting to capture the performance across all activities and services
- Building and maintain all KPI reporting dashboards
- Working closely with various stakeholders to understand their data and insight needs
- Manage data quality and GDPR compliance for the insight team
Skills & experience:
- Experience working in a data driven role
- Strong Excel and report building skills
- Building KPI dashboards
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- Telling a story around data, translating complex information to a non-technical audience
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie at Forward Role or apply to this advert.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.