£45k - 90k per year
0161 914 8499
8 months ago
Forward Role Recruitment Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of an innovative technology group who are passionate about utilising IT to improve the lives of users worldwide.
They are an IT services company who provide agile software development solutions to their customers and have experienced significant growth over the past few years. This has led to a requirement to bring in further experienced resource and an exciting opportunity has become available for Data Engineers and Lead Data Engineers for their Birmingham office.
Key Experience required:
- Software development experience with distributed data storage and processing technologies including Hadoop and Spark and using JVM languages.
- Experience of leading the development of substantial components for large-scale data processing solutions, taking responsibility for non-functional needs of ETL/ELT data processing pipelines such as robustness, performance and security. ‘Development’ incorporates design, code, test defect resolution and operational readiness, and includes setting the standards for these activities.
- Coaching and mentoring experience in data development disciplines with the ability to gain the respect of a junior team.
- Ability to advise architects and other stakeholder on detailed technology and development practice and on development estimates.
- Ability to make effective decisions within fast-moving Agile delivery and to lead on troubleshooting.
- Strong understanding of tools, design methodologies and best practice.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical design both written and verbally.
The successful Data Engineers will be hired based on prior experience within a similar position as well as their overall character. The company enjoys an enviable working culture, with low attrition and an environment where all staff are passionate about the business success and growth.
In return for your expertise the successful Data Engineer can expect a salary up to £90,000 plus package. The business offers the opportunity for some remote working along with time on client site.
If this sounds like a role of interest, then please forward an update CV to Mike Rhodes immediately. For more details please contact me on (07789) (512321) or message me at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.