£55k - 65k per year
Data Insight Analyst - £65,000
Manchester – Hybrid (2 days a week in the office)
- Are you a proactive, passionate & customer-centric Data Analyst?
- Do you want to work for a high-growth, planet-positive B Corp business?
- Can you maximise commercial value & drive impactful analytics initiatives?
Forward Role are very excited to be working in partnership with The Modern Milkman.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Insight Analyst to make an impact at a rapidly growing business with an inspiring mission.
The Modern Milkman is a purpose-driven business that delivers fresh ways to reduce waste for customers nationwide. Our goal is to reset our throwaway society, and, to date, we've saved 88,000,000 plastic bottles from landfill. Not bad for a business that started as four friends from Lancashire delivering milk from a beat-up truck!
To do this, we offer our customers a tech-first platform to make more planet-positive shopping habits one small, simple and very convenient step at a time.
The Data Analyst is an integral role within the Data team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, adaptable and outcome-focused individual who will be responsible for delivering analytics solutions which solve problems, drive efficiencies and enable data-driven decision-making across the business. You will be accountable for maximising the commercial value of our data assets through the delivery of impactful analytics initiatives.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Enable data-driven decisions and strategies through data analytics
- Deliver comprehensive analytics projects from scoping to presentation
- Provide actionable insights across a range of business areas, helping us to better understand subscriber behaviour and optimise business operations
- Cultivate strong relationships with stakeholders from various teams (growth, product, operations, finance and technology)
- Enable self-serve insights by empowering stakeholders with core reporting and adaptable self-serve solutions
- Upskill key stakeholders in their data literacy to help them best utilise the insights and data products/services that we provide
- Collaborate with your peers in the Data team to triage data requests and issues and deliver appropriate solutions
- Inform the roadmap for data collection and management, with a constant focus on ensuring high data integrity
- Support with the management of our data product portfolio, ensuring we fully leverage our product offering and supplement our existing portfolio with value-add products
- Support in shaping the Data & Analytics strategy and roadmap
Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience in a data/insight analyst role
- Proven ability to deliver tangible ROI through analytics (including supporting the implementation of analytics outputs)
- Ability to analyse data and use advanced statistical methods to produce actionable insights and develop data products (e.g. segmentation, predictive models)
- Highly driven and enthusiastic with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Commercially savvy, with a focus on ROI from analytics
- Excellent communication; adept at simplifying complex data concepts and telling engaging stories, as well as give honest feedback and challenge low value requests in an assertive but diplomatic way
- Strong SQL skills with Python skills being advantageous
- Proficiency in BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Looker, ThoughtSpot).
- Experience using modern data technologies, with familiarity of analytics engineering processes, tools and ELT practices
- Able to effectively scope requirements into outcome focused solutions.
- Growth mindset with resilience and adaptability, obsessed with learning and self-development
- Extremely adaptable and flexible, willing to be hands-on and support a variety of requirements within a dynamic team environment
- A data literacy champion, able to educate and up skill business users to improve their data literacy
- Recognise the importance of data management practices, data governance and documentation, ensuring it is considered in their day-to-day work
- Experience in start-ups or scale-ups (advantageous).
- Familiarity with agile methodologies (desirable).
This is an incredible opportunity for an ambitious candidate who is looking for a unique and incredibly exciting challenge.
If you are really excited about this opportunity, and would like to hear more please get in touch with Sophie @ Forward Role.