£35k - 45k per year
Forward Role are working exclusively with a fast-growing, exciting e-commerce business who are developing their ecommerce function. You will join the growing ecommerce and data team at the businesses digital hub in Manchester. The team are driven, work at a fast pace and are very entrepreneurial.
To support the companies continued growth plans, they are recruiting an Data Insight Manager to drive business strategy with the use of data. You will be providing analytical support and insight to a variety of departments.
- Identify and spot opportunities – take relevant steps to drive continuous performance and present key recommendations to stakeholders
- Continuously promote the use of data and analytics in business decision making
- Maintain accuracy in all analysis and support departments with automated and self-serve reporting
- KPI analysis – continuously monitoring performance and identify areas of opportunity and improvement
- With the customer in mind, deliver insight and analysis to drive continuous improvements for commercial growth
- Web analytics – monitor traffic, customer journey etc.
- Support operations and product teams, providing dashboards and insight
Skills and experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong Excel skills are essential
- Tableau knowledge (or similar)
- Commercial accumen
- Self-starter & ability to manage stakeholders
- Ability to tell a simple story from complex data
- Experience of providing insight and making recommendations
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 0161 641 1044 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.