£25k - 33k per year
Forward Role are working with a well-established, multi-branded retailer in Greater Manchester. The ecommerce business has over 2 million customers each year through the apps and websites. The business offer tens of thousands of branded products, covering fashion, electrical, household, garden and more!
The dynamic business are on a journey through a huge data transformation, as investment continues in to the data and insight capabilities. The opportunity for upskilling, developing and growth is endless! There is a centralised data team which is split in to specialist areas – the Data Insight Analyst role will be supporting the Trading function with reporting, analysis and insight. Using digital and trading data, you will be delivering analysis across category, product and customer behaviours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion / experience or deep understanding of retail.
Role & responsibilities:
- With stakeholders, taking briefs and understanding their business questions and challenges
- Gather relevant data, prepare analysis and produce dashboards to deliver insight and answer business questions
- Interpreting trends and presenting insight to trends and performance across category, product and customer
- Aiming to optimise digital and ecommerce performance – using digital data to make recommendations
- Managing, maintaining and troubleshooting reporting suites and dashboards
Skills & experience:
- 1+ years’ experience in an analytical role OR data graduate with commercial experience
- Experience or passion for retail – understanding of what metrics will be important
- Strong Excel experience
- Experience using other tools such as SQL, R, Python, Power BI or similar is advantageous but not essential
- Understanding of digital analytic s tools such as Google Analytics
- Excellent communications skills
The business offers a significant amount of flexibility and remote working options. You will be required in the office (North Manchester) occasionally and will be required to occasionally travel to Leeds, Manchester and London.
If you are an ambitious analyst, and looking for an exciting, challenging opportunity with a business going through an impressive transformation – then this role could be perfect for you!
Please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.