£40k - 70k per year
over 1 year ago
£40,000 - £70,000
Forward Role are working with a very exciting new Fintech business with in Manchester who are recruiting an ambitious Data Scientist to play a key role in developing the innovative product. As a Data Scientist, you will play a pivotal role in delivering a personalised offering to the consumer through in-depth insight to customer behaviour and developing engagement.
- Creating and managing complex predictive machine learning models which will control personalisation
- Quantitative analysis, data mining and data presentation
- Develop a deep understanding to how customers are interacting with the product and track behaviours
- Work collaboratively with other departments – solving problems, identifying trends, improving UX
- Managing the relationships with external agencies
- Being an ambassador for the brand and getting stuck in to the product with ambition to drive the business forward
Skills and experience:
- Strong statistical / mathematical background
- 3+ years Data Science experience in a commercial setting
- Strong experience using R, Python, SQL / other similar tools
- Excellent coding ability
- Experience with big data and analytical platforms
- Strong project management skills
- Confident presenter and communicator
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.