£40,000 - £60,000
Forward Role are working with a very exciting new Fintech business with in Manchester who are recruiting an ambitious Data Scientist to play a key role in developing the innovative product. As a Data Scientist, you will play a pivotal role in delivering a personalised offering to the consumer through in-depth insight to customer behaviour and developing engagement.
- Creating and managing complex predictive machine learning models which will control personalisation
- Quantitative analysis, data mining and data presentation
- Develop a deep understanding to how customers are interacting with the product and track behaviours
- Work collaboratively with other departments – solving problems, identifying trends, improving UX
- Managing the relationships with external agencies
- Being an ambassador for the brand and getting stuck in to the product with ambition to drive the business forward
Skills and experience:
- Strong statistical / mathematical background
- 3+ years Data Science experience in a commercial setting
- Strong experience using R, Python, SQL / other similar tools
- Excellent coding ability
- Experience with big data and analytical platforms
- Strong project management skills
- Confident presenter and communicator
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £45k - 55k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Data Scientist Forward Role are currently working exclusively with one of the world’s largest education providers as they expand their data science team. This award-winning company based in Central London are looking for an experienced data scientist to gain deeper insight into their products and...
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Data Insight Analyst - 6 month FTC Barnsley - Yorkshire £30,000 - £35,000 pro rata A unique B2B, international manufacture in Barnsley who are currently going through a very exciting analytics and digital transformation. The business are looking for a strong and commercially driven Data Analyst f...
- £25k - 35k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Statistical Data Analyst - Consultancy Manchester £25,000-£35,000 Forward Role are working with an exciting and unique consultancy, specialising in healthcare. The team is expanding due to the recent success of winning new business, including some brilliant projects. The business are recruiting a...
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Digital Insight Analyst £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits Manchester We are looking for a Digital Insight Analyst to join the business insight team in our Tech client's Manchester office. Working closely with the marketing team, you will ensure delivery of the required reporting, analysis and insig...