Forward Role are working with a fast-growing retailer in Bracknell. The business are quickly becoming leaders in their industry with a huge online presence and high street stores. Due to the continued success, the marketing team is growing and so they are recruiting a Senior Digital Analyst to join the vibrant and dynamic team.
As a Senior Digital Analyst, you will be proactive and excited to be working in a broad role. You will be covering a variety of areas, such as web & digital marketing analytics, sales, trading and commercial insight. You will also be working on larger projects, for example, using Machine Learning tools and techniques to build fraud protection algorithms. The ideal candidate will be proactive and ready to get their teeth stuck in to a variety of data, analytics and insight projects.
Role & responsibilities:
- Web Analytics – providing analysis and insight in to the website performance, user behaviour and user journey
- Digital Marketing Analysis – measuring all channel performance and ROI
- Standardise and automate all reporting from Google Marketing Cloud products, Facebook etc.
- Understanding stakeholder requirements and translating these in to data projects
- Delivering insight and making recommendations to marketing, sales, trading and commercial teams
- Creating machine learning algorithms and models for fraud detection
- Keeping up to date with the latest analytics trends, techniques and technologies
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a technical insight analyst role
- Experience in SQL and Google Analytics is essential
- Experience in, or a keen interest in learning BigQuery and Machine Learning techniques
- Experience using tools such as R and Python and developing algorithms
- Proactive, with a developer mind set – eager to get stuck in and problem solve
This is an exciting role for an experienced Data Scientist with Digital experience, or a strong Digital Analyst with SQL skills who is ready and eager to take the plunge in to a more technical role and learn along the way!!
If you are interested in learning more, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.