£25k - 30k per year
about 2 years ago
Data Scientist / Statistical Analyst
Forward Role are delighted to be working with a very exciting financial services business in Manchester City Centre.
The business has been set up with a very experienced and knowledgeable team, and they have exceeded all expectations and targets in the first 4 months of trading.
Due to rapid growth, the business are recruiting for a Data Scientist / Statistical Analyst to join the rapidly growing analytics team.
- have expereince in an analytical role
- knowledge of the credit industry is dessirable but not essential
- have graduated from a quantitative subject - maths, physics, economics, finance etc.
- a masters or phd is desirable
- have experience creating a variety of statistical models
- advanced knowledge of regression models and forecasting
- have knowledge of coding - Python, R, MATLAB, SAS. SQL etc.
- be able to talk about statistics passionately
- be creative, innovative and a strong problem solver
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic statistician who is passionate about statistical modelling, looking to enhance their skills in a fast paced and challenging environment. You will have the opportunity to lead analytics projects, model development and progress within the business.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.