£40k - 50k per year
Forward Role are working with an exciting and continuously evolving travel business in the North. The business have been growing from strength to strength, through their innovative culture. They continue to invest and explore the latest technologies and have lots of large exciting projects in the pipeline! The business are looking for a Data Strategy Manager to maximise the value and use of the Single Customer View database.
If you are looking to work on exciting and cutting-edge transformation projects, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you! You will play a key role improving customer satisfaction and profitability of the business by enhancing our analytical and technical capability and building excellent customer communications. It's a chance to work closely with a variety of stakeholders across the business and external partners to produce a roadmap identifying strategic data goals and managing suppliers to deliver that capability. The Data Strategy Manager is essential to help the business achieve the vision of fully automated and personalised omni-channel journeys for every customer.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent analytics skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Project management experience
- Outstanding stakeholder management
Role & responsibilities:
- Maintain and enhance the SCV data environment
- Define CRM use cases through customer journey mapping
- Develop and manage the implementation of a roadmap of CRM enhancements
- Prepare business cases to maximise commercial and customer experience improvements
- Become an expert in interrogating and deriving insight from our customer data
- Manage the logic for any new automated developments
- Over time, develop an omnichannel data and insights strategy to improve marketing ROI and Lifetime Value
- Ensure all data is handled in compliant manner (GDPR)
Skills & experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in a data driven role
- Strong understanding and experience working with CRM systems and CRM data
- Highly analytical and experience working in various data environments
- Passion for project management – someone who gets excited about taking ownership of data projects
- Excellent communication skills – ability to articulate complex information in a simple way
- Commercial acumen – provide meaningful recommendations and evaluations which benefit and can be implemented in to the business
- Collaborative working - stakeholder management, building relationships, working well in a team
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.