£350 - 450 per day
0161 914 8499
almost 2 years ago
My client, a fast growing business with an excellent reputation as an employer, is keen to hire a Data Warehouse Solution Architect (initial 6 month contract) with strong capabilities within Data Warehousing. This is an urgent need to work with an expanding business working on data at an enterprise scale level. Their business model gives them access to large volumes of data, which they would like to start using commercially, performing analysis and producing reports for the benefit of their clients and their own growth.
- Architecture, design, development and implementation of Enterprise Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence / Analytics and Data Integration solutions
- Business Analysis, Requirements Specification, Dimensional Modelling (Kimball), ETL/ELT (Extracted, Transformed, Loaded) Design and Development, Cube, Report and Dashboard development Data Quality,
- Master Data Management and Data Governance
- Stakeholder Management, Competency Centre Establishment and BI Embedment
- Able to hit the ground running and quickly deliver
- Experience of working in an Agile project environment, Team management and mentoring/coaching experience.
Technical Skills – Microsoft
SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2008R2/2012/2014/2016, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS) Multidimensional and Tabular, Reporting Services (SSRS), Power BI (Desktop, On Prem Server and Web Service), DataZen/Mobile Reports, Polybase, Azure SQL Db, Azure SQL DW, Azure Data Factory, Azure Automation, Azure Analysis Services, MS Cognitive Services, Data Quality Services, Master Data Services, VB.net/VB/VBA Scripting, TFS, R Server, VSTS
Technical Skills - Other
Power BI, Business Objects 5i, Business Objects Enterprise XI R2 (Implementation, Universe Design, WebI, DeskI), Business Objects Data Integrator, Crystal Reports 7, 9, XI, Crystal Reports Server, Crystal Xcelsius 4, Denodo, R Studio, Apache Drill.
If you have the relevant experience and would are available on a contract basis, please send your details to email@example.com or call 07557 327 450.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.