£30k - 35k per year
3 months ago
Forward Role are working with a high growth organisation, with a niche service in the financial services sector. The innovative business are based in Manchester City Centre, and have modern and vibrant offices. The company are recruiting for a Data Warehouse Developer to join the entrepreneurial team.
You will be helping the business set sail on their BI journey. You will be able to be creative with your work and have the freedom to design and implement structures, meaning your work with have a huge, positive impact on the business, helping to enable powerful analytics.
- Managing the architecture and development of the data warehouse and assisting the development of reporting suites
- Work closely with the analytics function, supporting the team helping to create efficiency
- Control and implement the BI development roadmap, strategy and best practice
- Be invested in the company, help drive forward the function
The ideal candidate:
- Experience working on data warehouse development projects
- Advanced SQL coding experience
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Working collaboratively with other teams
- Experience working independently with ability to prioritise workloads
If you are interested in this opportunity, please give Sophie a call on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.