£28k - 40k per year
4 months ago
Manchester City Centre
Working on behalf of one of Manchester most sought after agencies I am on the look-out for a proven Design Lead capable of hands-on leading a company’s end-to-end design process, while being a natural leader/mentor as well as shaping the final product.
This role will see you incorporate a range of different design techniques, i.e research, lo/high fidelity wireframes, persuasion design, to experience mapping.
- Ability to creative deliverables, i.e. personas, user journeys, sitemaps, process flows, wireframes and lo-hi fidelity prototypes.
- Experienced in visualising/shaping the companies visual and interaction layers.
- Comfortable having an efficient working relationships with front-end developers.
- Confident to attend client meetings to present work and make recommendations.
- Propose and test IA, taxonomies, navigation and key product journeys.
- Plan and conduct stakeholder interviews and client workshops.
Interested? APPLY or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.