Design Manager // Online Retailer // Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
Working on behalf of an internationally recognised online retailer, I am searching for a Design Manager to join a highly disruptive creative team.
Currently going through a major digital transformation this company’s well on its way to becoming a £900 million turnover business.
If you’re looking for a forward-thinking company who’d be able to offer you a healthy challenge then look no further…
With this opportunity, you will be expected to play a key part in shaping the organisations customer & digital functions for a range of digital mediums. You’ll champion the creative throughout the business while working collaboratively across teams to ensure the best quality of work is produced.
In this role you’ll have four main responsibilities:
- The constant production of assets across all digital mediums.
- The ability to code promotions and campaigns for web & email purposes.
- To lead by example and offering support to junior members of the team.
- The ability to design creative assets to be used across social media and advertising.
To be successful you will have:
- Fully competent in the Adobe Suite, specifically Photoshop.
- Experience using UI Design software such as Figma, Sketchapp, Adobe XD.
- Experience of CSS and HTML.
- Good understanding of UX and best practises.
- Excellent design skills.
- Flair for creative graphics.
- Demonstrating a customer-based perspective.
- Proven track record in tailoring the content to the customer needs.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Interested? APPLY now or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.