£45k - 65k per year + Benefits
6 months ago
DevOps Support Engineer – CRM / Microsoft Dynamics
My client, a global Digital Services and Digital Platforms provider, are looking for a DevOps Support Engineer on a permanent basis. As the DevOps Support Engineer you will be responsible for supporting and developing high quality solutions utilising Microsoft products including Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Working within a fast paced and collaborative environment you will provide the incident and problem management capability for third parties and act as an escalation point for the service desk providing technical support. You will work closely with project delivery teams in transitioning new projects to the support department, client on boarding and developing knowledge of client specific modifications.
- Previous experience working within an ITIL compliant support environment
- Experience supporting (L2/L3) Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications
- Experience providing 24x7 support
- Experience of incident triage, debugging and troubleshooting business critical applications
- ITIL Certification
- Microsoft Dynamics certification – MCP
- Previous experience working within or part of a DevOps team
- Evidence of training, mentoring & onboarding of technical and business users
- Flexibility – able to travel to client site when required
If the role is of interest please submit your CV in the first instance.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.