£25k - 30k per year
Account Manager, Digital Marketing Agency, Manchester City Centre, £25-£30k
This close knit digital agency team in Manchester City Centre are looking for an Account Manager to join their well-established agency and take a lead for the client servicing of a number of well-known brands across an exciting mix of sectors!
The role would suit an Account Executive or Digital Marketing Executive who is confident client facing and used to setting overarching strategy for a number of digital campaigns across SEO, PPC, Content & Social Media.
You’ll have an eye for detail, a head for numbers and experience managing digital client accounts.
As a team they are social, down to earth and relaxed. You’ll be given guidance and support from the off from the Senior leadership team and will have access to training & development, including attending conferences and industry events.
Part of your role will involve…
- Working with the team to deliver organic and paid media campaigns and ensuring the client is kept informed on activity
- Monthly reporting
- Planning & forecasting client campaigns
- Leading client calls, assisting on meetings and participating in new business
- Maintaining close relationships with clients
- Prior 1 years + experience in a similar role, ideally a digital agency
- Commercially aware
- Basic working knowledge of organic and paid search, although detailed knowledge is not a requirement- you won’t be responsible for delivery
- The ability to be confident client facing
- Familiarity with Google Analytics is essential, and knowledge of Google Search Console and as SEMRush etc would be great
You’ll join a great bunch of people, with tonnes of opportunity for growth and ownership over your own accounts. It’s a supportive and social environment, with a flexible working from home policy and an independent, autonomous set up. Joining a boutique digital marketing team, you’ll work closely alongside talented SEO, Content & Paid specialists who are excited to welcome a new member to the team!
Account Manager, Digital Marketing Agency, Manchester City Centre, £25- 30k
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.