Manchester City Centre
£30k - 40k per year
3 months ago
Our Financial Services client has a well-established and impressive client base and are now looking for a Digital Acquisition Manager to drive growth and continued success to head up their Digital Marketing Team based in their Manchester City Centre offices. By utilising cutting edge technology, they have gone from strength to strength which is supported by their team of experts.
Working in a modern, friendly and vibrant environment, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and analysing the digital marketing strategy. You will be responsible to drive and deliver strong leads to the various company Brand’s website with the idea of these converting into sales revenue and raising the brand profile. drive sales revenue and brand awareness. You will have substantial budget and allocation freedom and will report into the Marketing Director.
The role of the Digital Acquisition Manager:
- Developing the digital acquisition marketing strategy
- Working hands on day-to-day across all online marketing channels.
- Digital Marketing including but not limited to: SEO, PPC, paid social, display, affiliate marketing, email marketing and paid social
- Strong focus on lead nurturing campaigns
- Own the digital budget and generate a strong ROI
- Define and manage team KPIs - reporting; internal campaign briefs; conversions recommendations; budget management
- Constant data analysis to identify areas for improvement and making necessary changes
- Utilising analytics to track all activity
As the Digital Acquisition Manager you will have the following key skills:
- Target driven
- Previous experience of managing budgets or highly involved in its spend
- Lead generation experience
- Experience in both establishing and managing a PPC team is desirable
- Experience of the following at a strategic and hands on level in mainly PPC, Paid Social and Display.
- An advanced understanding of Google Analytics is preferable but at the core, the ideal candidate will be a proven Marketer within digital marketing
- A successful proven track record
- Experienced utilising analytical tools and creating reports
- Analytical mind-set
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.