£30k - 45k per year
over 2 years ago
Are you currently a Digital Acquisition specialist who’s keen to develop into a Manager with a clear path to become a Head of Digital Acquisition in the coming years? If you have big career plans and have ambitions to grow within this prestigious eCommerce Brand, then this is the ideal opportunity for you!
Forward Role Digital have exclusively partnered with a prestigious eCommerce brand who are looking to hire a Digital Acquisition Manager to join their expanding marketing teams. You’ll be based from their HQ offices in Preston. In this role you will be responsible for continuing to grow the businesses online proposition through various digital acquisition strategies and campaign implementation across digital search / SEM.
As the Digital Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for:
- Day to day running of all of our paid channels including Google Shopping, Paid Search, Display, YouTube advertising, Affiliate Window, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Day to day optimisation of our paid accounts including bid management and RLSA/Time of day bidding strategies
- Create best in class campaigns that focus on always driving down CPC and increasing CTR leading to a better ROI
- Implement best practise of on-site SEO to ensure our rankings are stable and growing in key areas
- Manage the digital budget whilst questioning if it being spent effectively to grow the business
- Work closely with our conversion and development teams to ensure customer journey is at front of mind for Digital Acquisition
- Manage a small team of digital marketing executives and monitor their progress conducting regular 1-to-1s
- Manage Affiliate Window focusing on improving the ROI and looking at the full path to conversion
- Plan & Implement brand awareness campaigns across Google Display Network, Instagram, Facebook & YouTube advertising
- Daily reports of key digital metrics for trading meetings focusing on actionable insights
As the Digital Acquisition Manager you will have key skills in:
- Understanding of the digital acquisition - PPC, SEO, Display, Retargeting, Affiliate, Paid Social Channels
- Understanding of paid campaigns on Google (Adwords & YouTube), Bing, Facebook & other online acquisition channels
- Experience developing, deploying, managing and reporting text ads, display and retargeting ads
- Ideally you will have strong skills and experience within PPC, paid social and display along with experience of DoubleClick
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.