£28k - 35k per year
about 2 years ago
Are you a performance driven digital marketer? Keen to progress within a high-end sports eCommerce brand? Are you interested in hearing about how you can take control of your career and be on a pathway to become a Head of Digital? If you are then this is the ideal role for you!
My client is looking for a driven performance digital marketing candidate to join as their new Digital Acquisition Manager. You will manage the day to day running of all of our paid channels including Google Shopping, Paid Search, Display, YouTube advertising, Affiliate Window, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
The responsibilities of the Digital Acquisition Manager:
- Day to day optimisation of our paid accounts including bid management and RLSA/Time of day bidding strategies
- Create best in class campaigns that focus on always driving down CPC and increasing CTR leading to a better ROI
- Manage our Google Merchant centre and product feeds ensuring our product ads are always online
- Implement best practise of on-site SEO to ensure our rankings are stable and growing in key areas
- Manage a large budget whilst questioning is it being spent effectively to grow the business
- Work closely with our conversion and development teams to ensure customer journey is at front of mind for Digital Acquisition
- Manage a small team of digital marketing executives and monitor their progress conducting regular 1-to-1s
- Manage Affiliate Window focusing on improving the ROI and looking at the full path to conversion, commission approvals, commission structure management and promotion management
- Plan & Implement brand awareness campaigns across Google Display Network, Instagram, Facebook & YouTube advertising from planning all the way through to implementation
- Daily reports of key digital metrics for trading meetings focusing on actionable insights
- Weekly report of key digital metrics with a focus on ROI of the digital department focusing on actionable insights
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.