£45k - 50k per year
6 months ago
Our client is a retail giant working with multiple retail brands and they are looking to hire a new Digital Acquisition Manager to oversee Search Engine Maximisation (SEM) and deliver sales and traffic growth to the agreed budget and CPA targets. They are located just outside Manchester City Centre and have state of the art offices with loads of great facilities on site.
This already well established business has rapid expansion plans and now requires an ambitious and capable Digital Acquisition Manager to help develop and support the next growth phase of the business. This is a challenging position with the remit to make a real impact on the future commercial success of the business as it grows. Future growth plans mean that there is a long-term progression opportunity for the right individual.
The role of the Digital Acquisition Manager will include:
- Paid Search: to manage and work with the PPC Manager plus PPC Executives to ensure setting long-term goals, keeping to the outlined roadmap and always optimising and innovating
- SEO: to manage and work with the SEO Manager and working with the in-house creative team you will review and test link building activity. You will work with tech teams and the SEO Manager to implement any technical SEO recommendations.
- Take a lead in creating digital strategies for the digital division and ideally be able to set-up, manage and optimise other performance marking channels including paid social and display networks and look for new acquisition channels and opportunities
- Manage the digital marketing budget and optimise across multi-channel
- Tracking conversion rates and suggesting/implementing improvements to the websites
- Manage a team of PPC and SEO Execs and ensure the team are working collaboratively
As the Digital Acquisition Manager, you will ideally have the following experience:
- Strong understanding of digital marketing acquisition channels, in particular PPC and other performance channels
- A proven ability of taking insights and actioning in to marketing activity/campaigns
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and AdWords
- Ideally come from an eCommerce / retail / digital agency background
- Experience of working with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Use analytics software to produce reports on campaigns for senior management team against KPIs
- Experience of analysing data and reports to ensure all channels are working efficiently and to targets
- Proven leadership skills and ability to meet deadlines in a busy environment whilst motivating a team with a wide variety of skill sets
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.