£26k - 30k per year
Digital Acquisition Manager
Stockport – office based
A hugely exciting and interesting gaming organisation are disruptive in their quest to be market leaders, and are currently looking for a Digital Acquisition Manager to elevate the business to the next level. With free reign to establish and build a digital acquisition strategy across multiple marketing channel, this vacancy offers endless autonomy and variety for an ambitious Digital Acquisition Specialist.
Core responsibilities include:
- Plan, execute and manage digital media campaigns – PPC, social and display
- Budget control and management
- Build an effective reporting and analysis strategy to monitor and optimize performance
- Continual optimization, identifying new channels and campaigns
- Establish an ROI focussed digital acquisition strategy
- Ownership of digital marketing platforms
Skills & experience:
- Experience in PPC campaign management, analysis and reporting.
Experience in planning and delivering large budgets from long to short term
- Proven working knowledge of Google search
- Practical knowledge of tracking systems and technologies, applying best practice to ensure consistent and accurate reporting
- Knowledge of paid social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.