£40k - 50k per year
3 months ago
Ever wanted to take ownership of large online lead generation strategies and campaign implementation? Do you have a keen eye for spotting new opportunities and developing new online acquisition channels to help deliver on the businesses key objectives? The company will give you the opportunity to grow a team in the future!
Forward Role Digital have partnered with a forward thinking and rapidly growing financial services provider in Manchester who are looking to bring in a Digital Acquisition Manager, which is a newly created role in their business. As the new Digital Acquisition Manager you will be accountable for the strategy, management, implementation and reporting of Google, Bing and Social Media paid campaigns.
- Strategise, develop, execute and analyse digital acquisition strategies across PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Display Networks and Affiliates.
- Communicate a brand story to targeted external audiences on platforms such as Google (AdWords & YouTube), Bing, Facebook and other platforms to promote the businesses core products and services
- Daily management of paid digital media campaigns, strategies and performance
- Maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other account metrics
- Apply appropriate analysis and optimization techniques and analyse data to find trends and make recommendations to maximise ROI
- Understanding of the digital acquisition - PPC, SEO, Display, Retargeting, Affiliate, Paid Social Channels
- Understanding of paid campaigns on Google (Adwords & YouTube), Bing, Facebook & other online acquisition channels
- Experience developing, deploying, managing and reporting text ads, display and retargeting ads
- Ideally you will have strong skills and experience within PPC, paid social and display along with experience of DoubleClick
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.