£45k - 60k per year
6 months ago
Are you looking to join a fast paced ecommerce business and help them achieve their continued online growth through a strategic digital marketing position working with senior stakeholders in the marketing and digital teams to help them achieve their goals? Our Client in Bolton is looking for someone to join the business on a 6 months fixed term contract to work on various online acquisition strategies to push forward their online performance channels across PPC, Display, Paid Social, Affiliates and Google Shopping.
The opportunity has the longevity to potentially go on for longer than 6 months depending on performance.
As the Digital Acquisition Marketing Strategy Manager you will be:
- An experienced data driven marketer to join the team to define and implement a large scale, multi-channel retargeting strategy across paid performance channels – PPC, Display, Google Shopping and Paid Social.
- Translate business issues and strategic levers into data challenges
- Value and prioritise opportunities and translate into strategic recommendations
- Set frameworks for testing to ensure we fully understand the business impact from all deliverables
- Identify what we can deliver with internal capability and where partner support is required own the partner selection process
- Working with specific Channel Managers to ensure effective delivery of the project across all areas
- Keep abreast of data and tech developments to ensure we have best-in-class programme
- With a passion for data and technology you will identify opportunities for us to extract value from our data and lead a cross-functional team to plan and deliver commercially valuable projects for the business.
Key skills of the Digital Acquisition Marketing Strategy Manager:
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- Highly data literate and able to analyse large data sets and generate actionable insights
- Proven experience of successfully defining and delivering complex projects
- Experience of working strategically across online performance marketing channels – PPC, Display, Paid Social, Google Shopping
- Experience in managing large cross-functional project teams (including marketing, ecommerce, Ops, IT, Commercial)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.