Manchester City Centre
Forward Role are working with an exciting, fast-growing digital agency in Manchester City Centre. The agency offer performance focused digital solutions to an impressive and varied client base. Their specialisms include analytics and CRO – offering analytics audits, digital tracking, dashboard creating and delivering data driven insight to customers, and always striving to optimise and maximise performance.
As a Digital Analyst, you will be working with behavioural data, data around CRO, acquisition data, campaign data and more. You will be client facing and managing some accounts, so the ideal candidate with have strong communication skills. The ideal candidate will be a strong Google Analytics user, with an understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Head of Analytics, providing high standard tracking, analysis and reporting
- Working across a range of analytics and data platforms/programmes – GA, GTM, Data Studio etc.
- Building bespoke reports and dashboards for clients and automating data collection
- Undertaking deep-dive analytics in to digital data to identify trends and actionable insight
- Deploying tags and triggers with the aim to improve tracking and the collection of data using GTM
- Analysing data from A/B and MV tests – measuring their success and using the insight to influence and develop optimisation
- Presenting finding to senior stakeholders and clients
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a digital / analytics / CRO focused role
- Google Analytics experience is essential
- Knowledge of Tag Manager and Data Studio
- Ability to cope under pressure and work on multiple projects at once
- Proactive worker and data-driven mind-set
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt to new challenges
- Strong and effective communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £28k - 35k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Digital Analyst Greater Manchester £28,000 - £50,000 Forward Role are working with a leading retailer in Greater Manchester. The business have a number of high street stores across the UK and a strong digital presence with ecommerce websites. The exciting, vibrant business are recruiting a Digita...
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Commercial / Digital Forecasting Analyst Manchester Up to £35,000 Forward Role are working with a leading digital retail business in Manchester City Centre. The company are going through an innovative digital transformation and are seen as one of the top digital retailers in the market. This is a...
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Digital Insight Analyst £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits Manchester We are looking for a Digital Insight Analyst to join the business insight team in our Tech client's Manchester office. Working closely with the marketing team, you will ensure delivery of the required reporting, analysis and insig...
- £20k - 25k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Graduate Optimisation & Analytics Executive £20,000 - £25,000 Chorley Forward Role are working with an exciting business who are leaders in the leisure industry based in Chorley. The company’s Marketing team is rapidly expanding and therefore looking for an enthusiastic Junior Optimisation & Anal...