£25k - 28k per year
Forward Role are working with an exciting, fast-growing digital agency in Manchester City Centre. The agency offer performance focused digital solutions to an impressive and varied client base. Their specialisms include analytics and CRO – offering analytics audits, digital tracking, dashboard creating and delivering data driven insight to customers, and always striving to optimise and maximise performance.
As a Digital Analyst, you will be working with behavioural data, data around CRO, acquisition data, campaign data and more. You will be client facing and managing some accounts, so the ideal candidate with have strong communication skills.
The ideal candidate will be a strong Google Analytics user, with an understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Head of Analytics, providing high standard tracking, analysis and reporting
- Working across a range of analytics and data platforms/programmes – GA, GTM, Data Studio etc.
- Building bespoke reports and dashboards for clients and automating data collection
- Undertaking deep-dive analytics in to digital data to identify trends and actionable insight
- Deploying tags and triggers with the aim to improve tracking and the collection of data using GTM
- Analysing data from A/B and MV tests – measuring their success and using the insight to influence and develop optimisation
- Presenting finding to senior stakeholders and clients
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a digital / analytics / CRO focused role
- Google Analytics experience is essential
- Knowledge of Tag Manager and Data Studio
- Ability to cope under pressure and work on multiple projects at once
- Proactive worker and data-driven mind-set
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt to new challenges
- Strong and effective communication skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.