£32k - 40k per year
Forward Role are working with an exciting digital agency, with global offices. This role is based from their London office in Shoreditch, and they offer loads of flexiblity with working hours and home working.
The agency are fast-paced and have experienced continued growth, due to ambitious future plans they are building out the Analytics team are looking for a Senior Digital Analyst to help them drive digital data.
The agency has a unique set up, which is hugely successful and keeps things interesting! The culture is well known for being positive, uplifting and rewarding, it is a fantastic place to work. They also have an incredible benefits package.
As a Senior Digital Analyst, you will be providing clients with analytical services, from planning, management and delivery. You will plat a lead role in the design, development and implementation of clients digital tracking solutions, ensuring efficient and effective data collection, then driving web and digital marketing analysis and insight.
Role & responsibilities:
- Deliver creative analytics solution designs for clients
- Developing an understanding of clients key objectives in order to create and measurement frameworks
- Continue to audit and improve google analytics set ups
- Manage tag manager containers, implement even tracking, customer dimension and the overall data solution design
- Deliver in-depth analysis and insight – making recommendations to clients for future actions/strategy
- Quality checking peers work, and providing feedback
- Mentor and develop junior analysts, proving induction and on-going training
- Working closely with the wider data solutions team to deliver quality analysis and insight to the channel owners
- Drive data innovation through all agency services, being a champion of data & insight
Role & responsibilities:
- Previous experience working in a Web / Digital / Marketing Analytics role
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (or Adobe / Tealium)
- Excellent experience with tagging, implementation, data layers and analytics
- Developing measurement frameworks and designing data collection solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and on multiple projects at once
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.