£30k - 40k per year
Forward Role are working with a super exciting award winning, global and full-service, digital marketing agency in London. The agency deliver a seamless connections data, technology and creativity, and develops strategies for sustainable growth that drive immediate business impact. They are fast-growing, with ambitious plans which you can be a part of! It’s a unique and exciting way of working, with an incredible culture!
The forward-thinking business are looking for a Digital Analyst to join the creative team, where you will be supporting a variety of clients across digital advertising and marketing. You will work within the Digital Analytics team to plan, manage and deliver a range of innovative analytics services to clients – audits & improvements, tracking, design & development, user/customer behaviour analysis, audience insights.
Role & responsibilities:
- Explore and understand clients objectives, goals and requirements to develop measurement frameworks
- Completing full Google Analytics set-up and identify areas for improvement
- Manage Tags, implement event tracking and customer dimension, support with the full digital analytics solution design
- Deliver detailed analysis, and provide actionable insight and recommendations from digital data
- Working closely with the wider data team to deliver high-standard reporting and insight
- Support with mentoring and the development of junior members of the team
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a web or digital analytics role
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics (or similar, i.e. Adobe Analytics)
- Google Tag Manager experience is desirable – tagging, implementation, data layers
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders and clients
- Presenting complex information to a non-technical audience
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on 0724 365 143 or email Sophie@forwardrole.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.