Digital Analyst - Hybrid
£40k - 50k per year
- Do you love all things Digital Analytics?
- Are you excited about fast-paced innovative working environments?
- Do you want to be a part of a seriously impressive growth journey?
A high-growth, tech-first, and sustainable retailer is looking for an experienced Digital Analyst to join the expanding data function.
Data is critical to the business, so this role will play an important role to drive business decisions around digital platforms and customer experience.
It's a unique and incredibly exciting opportunity to be a part of a truly impressive growth journey - and a chance to put your stamp on something.
- Own digital analytics, onsite and app – acting as the GA expert
- Drive the data collection strategy and lead the tagging & tracking roadmap
- Supporting the growth teams with actionable insights and an understanding of user behaviour
- Collaborating with the product function to troubleshoot blockers and identify opportunities across the user journey
- Involvement in the testing strategy, driving conversion rate optimisation
There are some fab benefits, including 25 days + birthday off, healthcare, work-from-anywhere perks, sabbatical opportunities, volunteer days and so many opportunities for development and progression. The role is a hybrid from the collaborative Manchester City Centre office.
What are they looking for?
The ideal candidate will be up for a challenge, and eager to learn. Someone who is keen to get stuck in and support across a variety of areas, whilst being a specialist and championing the digital analytics.
- Experience working in a Digital / Web Analytics role
- Advanced Google Analytics experience
- Good understanding of Google Tag Manager, and experience managing effective data collection
- Ability to interpret complex data, and deliver insights
- Present to technical and non-technical stakeholders