£32k - 35k per year
Forward Role are delighted to be working with one of the most highly recognised brands in the world.
The well-established business are recruiting a Digital Analyst to join the experienced and vibrant Media team in their Manchester office. The role is currently 100% remote working, post-covid they will expect this role to be office based a few days a week but there will be tons of flexibility on offer.
This is an extremely exciting and unique opportunity where you will be providing analytics and insight around web, app, marketing and social – the company has over 1 billion followers across its social media platforms, so there is plenty of data to be getting stuck in to!
As a Digital Analyst, you will help to drive insight to the international customer base, understanding their behaviours and how they interactive with different marketing channels and content. You will always be seeking out opportunities to improve the customer experience, and identify ways to increase reach and engagement.
Role & responsibilities:
- Deliver accurate analysis and insight in to user behaviours, and monitor the performance across all digital platforms, included specific content, campaigns and features
- Understanding trends and changes in performance across channels and features
- Providing insight in to content, promotion and channel performance – making recommendations for what works and doesn’t work when it comes to acquisition, retention and engagement
- Analyse marketing campaigns and make recommendations to inform future strategy and plans
- Delivering reporting and insight across paid media advertising across social media
- Be the go to person for Digital Analytics and champion data throughout the business
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in a Digital Analytics role
- Advanced user of Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics is essential
- strong Excel skills are essential
- Proven experience of analysing performance of content, features and various digital marketing channels
- Ability to measure marketing campaigns, acquisition and retention, and provide insight & recommendations
- Experience working across web and app is desirable
- Experience working with tools such as SQL, Tableau etc are a good to have, not essential
- Experience working in a media based environment would be ideal, but not essential
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.