£28,000 - £32,000
Forward Role are working with a leading retailer in Greater Manchester. The business have a number of high street stores across the UK and a strong digital presence with ecommerce websites.
The exciting, vibrant business are recruiting a Digital / Marketing Analyst to join the join. You will be responsible for performance reporting across multiple digital channels and combining data from various sources to help drive growth and ROI.
Role and responsibilities:
- Managing and maintaining regular reports to provide insight to web and digital performance
- Working cross functionally with a variety of teams to help identify areas of opportunity
- Providing ad-hoc analysis to answer business questions
- Collaborate with and present to a variety of key stakeholders
- Multi-channel analysis e.g. websites, digital marketing channels
- Continuously working to improve the customer journey and user experience
Skills and experience:
- Experience in an analytical role – digital/data/mi/bi
- Advanced Excel skills are essential
- Google Analytics or other web analytics tools is desirable
- Experience working with / manipulating large data sets and providing actionable insight and recommendations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please give Sophie a call on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
- Posted 19 days ago
Digital Analyst Manchester City Centre Competitive Salary Forward Role are working with an exciting, fast-growing digital agency in Manchester City Centre. The agency offer performance focused digital solutions to an impressive and varied client base. Their specialisms include analytics and CRO –...
- £20k - 25k per year
- Posted 27 days ago
Graduate Optimisation & Analytics Executive £20,000 - £25,000 Chorley Forward Role are working with an exciting business who are leaders in the leisure industry based in Chorley. The company’s Marketing team is rapidly expanding and therefore looking for an enthusiastic Junior Optimisation & Anal...
- £45k - 50k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Senior Digital Analyst Manchester - £50,000 Forward Role are working with a leading digital retail business in Manchester City Centre. The company are going through an innovative digital transformation and are seen as one of the top digital retailers in the market. This is an exciting opportunity...
- £25k - 35k per year + yearly bonus
- Posted 9 days ago
Marketing Analyst The UK’s largest independent media agency is currently seeking a marketing analyst to join their dynamic Insights and Analytics team. This company has been featured in The Times’ Top 100 small companies to work for and the successful candidate is guaranteed exposure to clients s...