£28k - 50k per year
about 1 year ago
£28,000 - £50,000
Forward Role are working with a leading retailer in Greater Manchester. The business have a number of high street stores across the UK and a strong digital presence with ecommerce websites.
The exciting, vibrant business are recruiting a Digital / Marketing Analyst to join the join. You will be responsible for performance reporting across multiple digital channels and combining data from various sources to help drive growth and ROI.
Role and responsibilities:
- Managing and maintaining regular reports to provide insight to web and digital performance
- Working cross functionally with a variety of teams to help identify areas of opportunity
- Providing ad-hoc analysis to answer business questions
- Collaborate with and present to a variety of key stakeholders
- Multi-channel analysis e.g. websites, digital marketing channels
- Continuously working to improve the customer journey and user experience
Skills and experience:
- Experience in an analytical role – digital/data/mi/bi
- Advanced Excel skills are essential
- Google Analytics or other web analytics tools is desirable
- Experience working with / manipulating large data sets and providing actionable insight and recommendations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please give Sophie a call on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.